Friday, November 20, 2015

Review: Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy #1) by Andrea Cremer

Snakeroot


Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer
Nightshade Legacy Book 1



Snakeroot pretty much picks up where Bloodrose left off, only it's set in multiple POVs. I've never really liked books that switch POVs every chapter but I really wanted to see where this story went so I toughed it out.
The story was actually good. It is mostly in Adne's POV. I do wonder if it will just end up repeating what happened in the Nightshade Trilogy. That's where it seems to be going only with a more romantic twist.
I was disappointed in the way this one ends considering it was released 2 years ago and we still don't have book 2 BUT the author says that book 2 is being delayed for a reason so lets just hope that it's a good one!
I will most definitely be buying/reading book 2 when it is available.
Ratings System 4 glasses

No comments: