Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand


Dirty Blood
By
Heather Hildenbrand

Kindle copy provided by author for review.

Synopsis:
I killed a girl last night. I did it with my bare hands and an old piece of pipe I found lying next to the dumpster. But that’s not the part that got me. The part that scared me, the part I can’t seem to wrap my head around and still has me reeling, was that when she charged me, her body shifted – and then she was a wolf. All snapping teeth and extended claws. But by the time I stood over her lifeless body, she was a girl again. That’s about the time I went into shock… And that was the moment he showed up.

Now, all I can do is accept the truths that are staring me in the face. One, Werewolves do exist. And two, I was born to kill them.

Review:
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this novel. I had never read any of Heather's work before. I was absolutely NOT disappointed with this book. I loved it. The story is an easy read meaning that it flowed well and was worded wonderfully. The characters are defined very well. Heather did a GREAT job with this novel. 

Kindle edition is FREE on amazon right now! 

No comments: