Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Sorry

If you have been waiting on a package or an email from me. I am so sorry. I have had a rough week. We had an infant in the family rushed to the ER because he wasn't breathing and had a small drop of blood under his nose. He was shipped to the women and children's hospital. He has been on life support ever since. We are praying for him and we would greatly appreciate your prayers as well. We were told that he is 1/3 brain dead and we don't know what is going to happen from here.

And as if that wasn't bad enough...

This sweet little angel, who has been a part of my family for the past three years, was taken from me Wednesday morning. She was and still IS very dear to my heart and I will miss her terribly. My children were very upset with her passing too so I have had to comfort the three of them as well as myself.
I hope you all understand why I have been absent. Please don't think that I have forgotten about you. I assure you that I have NOT! I will get everything mailed/emailed as soon as possible. Thanks so much for understanding.


15 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awful time you've had! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

Shelby Rodewald

Unknown said...

Keep your chin up. I hope things get better soon.

Unknown said...

My prayers are with you and your family. And yet I rejoice at your friends journey.. you were blessed to have her.

The Brunette Librarian said...

We're thinking of you in this hard time.

Christina Irelan said...

Thanks for all of your prayers! We really do appreciate them!

June M. said...

I am so sorry to hear about the tragedies that your family is going through. My oldest nephew started having seizures before he was a week old and ended up hospitalized because he was not breathing. Luckily, they finally determined it was seizures and put him on meds and he is now 11 and doing great.

And losing a pet can be the same as losing a family member. They are just as important in our lives. I hope that things get better soon.

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Prayers and positive thoughts headed your way...

Kristie Cook said...

Hugs, thoughts and prayers sent your way!

madeline40 said...

I'm thinking good thoughts for you and your infant. My heart goes out to you.

Christina Irelan said...

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. My first cousin lost his first born child around 7:30 this morning :(

I hope everyone understands if I am a little absent from the blog for a few days.

Please continue to pray for my family.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you my friend. I am so sorry for you and your families loss of your nephew. What a tragic event! I am so sorry!!! I pray that you all find love and support in each other to get through this.

Sorry to hear about your pet doggie too! What a trying week for you! Love you sweetie!!

Min

Ashlyn_Jai said...

Aw so sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you and your family.

Christina Irelan said...

Thanks Mindy! I love you too girl! Thanks Ashlyn.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I will pray for you.. May you find comfort and warmth in the thoughts and prayers of others.

Patricia said...

I know I don't know you and your family, Christina, but my heart aches for your family. You are in my prayers.

Patricia