Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blood Bound by: Aine P. Massie


I am very pleased to be a part of the Blood's Voice, Blood Bound book tour hosted by Geas Publishing. I have had the pleasure of reading both books and absolutely loving them both. I hope you enjoy my review.

Blood Bound 2nd book in the House Millar Series
By: Aine P. Massie
Publisher: Geas Publishing
Source: Kindle ARC provided by author






Synopsis: After poisoning, near death attacks, consummated passions, and possible insanity visit Anya, Nicholas, and Declan they embark on their future. Or at lease
they try to. Jealousy can be a pain, in more ways than one.





My review: I followed Anya, Nicholas, and Declan through learning about how they felt for one another in book one. I was suprised at how it ended but not disappointed.

In book two, we were introduced to some new characters that play a huge role in the book. Louie and Simon are back and Louie is a VERY entertaining character in this book! (I may have to interview him later since I liked him so much!) I think that Aine did a great job with this book. I love the way she made all of the characters work together in one way or the other. Anya shows lots of important vampires that she is NOT one to mess with. She claims her position as Mistress in more ways than one and she does so very well. I especially liked the "letter" at the end! Definitely got me ready for book three!





Tour Recap

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

NEW FOLLOWER.


Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

InlovewithTwilight7 said...

I think i would love to get lost in this series..

natasha.strong@gmail.com

Christina Irelan said...

It is truly a great series Natasha!